Founded in 2009
MineSense Technologies, Ltd. develops mining technology and machinery services. The Company provides a proven platform for the sensing and sorting of low-grade ore to a level of sensitivity unprecedented in the industry. MineSense Technologies markets technologies and solutions to the mining industry in Vancouver, Canada.
- MineSense Technologies has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since MineSense Technologies was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
MineSense Technologies's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Director, Mechanical Engineeringkfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Engineeringkemail@example.com
Intermediate System Engineertfirstname.lastname@example.org
Mining Solution Specialistjemail@example.com
Chief Financial Officermfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Data Officerfemail@example.com
Director, Software Developmentkfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Business Developmentnemail@example.com
Team Lead, Field Supportifirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Special Projectsgemail@example.com
Vice President GeoSciencemfirstname.lastname@example.org
HR Business Partnerdemail@example.com
Vice President, Field Servicesbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Quality Assurance Engineerlemail@example.com
Field Services Support Techniciansfirstname.lastname@example.org
Field Services Leadjemail@example.com
Executive Assistant To the President& Chief Executive Officerafirstname.lastname@example.org
Supply Chain Planneriemail@example.com
Regional Manager (North America)firstname.lastname@example.org
HR & Office Administrator & Managercemail@example.com
President & Chief Executive Officerpfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Vancouver, British Columbia V5X 3E8
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: MineSense Technologies
- Industry: Manufacturer
- SIC: 737; 73
- NAICS: 334519; 33451
See similar companies
By City Vancouver Small Manufacturer in Vancouver Mid-size Manufacturer in Vancouver
By State British Columbia Small companies in British Columbia Small Manufacturer in British Columbia Mid-size Manufacturer in British Columbia
By Industry Manufacturer Small Manufacturer Mid-size Manufacturer
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2009 SIC: 737 SIC: 73 NAICS: 334519 NAICS: 33451 #Software Development & Design #Software
Frequently Asked Questions
MineSense Technologies's headquarters are located at 8365 Ontario St Vancouver, British Columbia V5X 3E8.
MineSense Technologies's official website is minesense.com
MineSense Technologies's annual revenue is $5.3 M.
MineSense Technologies's SIC: 737; 73
MineSense Technologies's NAICS: 334519; 33451.
MineSense Technologies has 28 employees