Founded in 2005
Complete UAV solutions for drone surveying, mapping, construction, mining, inspection, precision agriculture, and other commercial drone applications.
- Microdrones has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Microdrones was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Microdrones's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Senior VP, Corporate Affairsfemail@example.com
Senior Hardware Developerjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Internship Android Developeraemail@example.com
Hardware Engineering Interndfirstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Director (China)email@example.com
Lidar Development Leadsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Flight Operationssemail@example.com
Director, Sales & Customer Servicemfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Operations (Americas)email@example.com
Director, Global Finance & Accountingvfirstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Leadcemail@example.com
Director (North America)firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Software Developerdemail@example.com
Vice President, Global Marketingmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Flight Operationslemail@example.com
Sales Manager, Southeastern (USA)firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Eastern (US)email@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec J7V 8P2
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Microdrones
- Category: Aviation aerospace
- Industry: Aircraft Manufacturer
- SIC: 737; 73
- NAICS: 5182; 51
See similar companies
By City Vaudreuil-Dorion Small Aircraft Manufacturer in Vaudreuil-Dorion Mid-size Aircraft Manufacturer in Vaudreuil-Dorion Aviation & Aerospace in Vaudreuil-Dorion Small Aviation & Aerospace in Vaudreuil-Dorion Mid-size Aviation & Aerospace in Vaudreuil-Dorion
By State Quebec Small companies in Quebec Aviation & Aerospace in Quebec Small Aviation & Aerospace in Quebec Mid-size Aviation & Aerospace in Quebec Small Aircraft Manufacturer in Quebec Mid-size Aircraft Manufacturer in Quebec
By Category Aviation & Aerospace Small Aviation & Aerospace Mid-size Aviation & Aerospace
By Industry Aircraft Manufacturer Small Aircraft Manufacturer Mid-size Aircraft Manufacturer Aviation & Aerospace and Aircraft Manufacturer
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2005 SIC: 737 SIC: 73 NAICS: 5182 NAICS: 51 #Software Development & Design #Software
Frequently Asked Questions
Microdrones's headquarters are located at 2911 Rue du Meunier Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec J7V 8P2.
Microdrones's official website is microdrones.com
Microdrones's annual revenue is $70.6 M.
Microdrones's SIC: 737; 73
Microdrones's NAICS: 5182; 51.
Microdrones has 246 employees
Microdrones is in the industry of Aviation aerospace.