Founded in 1971
Mica Corporation manufactures and supplies water-based adhesion products. The Company's products include primers, coatings, and cure primers. Mica's products are used for plastic, metal, and paper surfaces, as well as other applications.
- Mica Corporation has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Mica Corporation was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Mica Corporation's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Chemicals Small Chemicals Mid-size Chemicals Founded in 1971