Founded in 2007
Metallic Minerals Corp. is a growth stage silver and gold exploration company focused on creating value through a disciplined entrepreneurial approach to exploration in mining districts with proven potential for top-tier "company-making" deposits that remain under-explored. Our core Keno-Lightning property is located in the historic Keno Hill silver district of Canada's Yukon Territory, a region which has produced over 200 million ounces of silver and currently hosts one of the world's highest grade silver resources. Metallic Minerals is led by a team with a track record of discovery and exploration success, including large scale development, permitting and project financing.
- Metallic Minerals has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Metallic Minerals was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Metallic Minerals's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chairman & Chief Executive Officergemail@example.com
Director and Chief Financial Officersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Operations Officerjemail@example.com
Director, Client Operationssfirstname.lastname@example.org
Founder & Presidentcemail@example.com
Vice President, Supply Chainmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Operationsmemail@example.com
Chief Technology Officermfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Mining metals Small Mining metals Mid-size Mining metals
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 2007 #Mining #Metals & Mining