Mercantile Mergers & Acquisitions
Founded in 1987
Mercantile Mergers & Acquisitions Corporation provides Middle Market buyer services for individuals, corporations, private equity groups and other investors seeking acquisition opportunities. We conduct extensive searches and follow-up programs. Our intermediary services are tailored to your specific needs, a typical "buy-side" engagement involves the following steps: Acquisition Strategy We assist our clients with the development of their acquisition plans and strategies. Specific examples may include the development of a "roll-up" or "consolidation" strategy, a diversification strategy, etc.
- Mercantile Mergers & Acquisitions has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Mercantile Mergers & Acquisitions was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Mercantile Mergers & Acquisitions's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Mercantile Mergers & Acquisitions
- Category: Investment banking
- Industry: Business Related
- SIC: 62; 6211
- NAICS: 523; 5231
See similar companies
By City Toronto Small Business Related in Toronto Mid-size Business Related in Toronto Investment banking in Toronto Small Investment banking in Toronto Mid-size Investment banking in Toronto
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Investment banking in Ontario Small Investment banking in Ontario Mid-size Investment banking in Ontario Small Business Related in Ontario Mid-size Business Related in Ontario
By Category Investment banking Small Investment banking Mid-size Investment banking
By Industry Business Related Small Business Related Mid-size Business Related Investment banking and Business Related
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1987 SIC: 62 SIC: 6211 NAICS: 523 NAICS: 5231 #Finance #Investment Banking #Brokerage
Frequently Asked Questions
Mercantile Mergers & Acquisitions's headquarters are located at Old Toronto Dominion Bank Building1 King West Ste 714 Toronto, Ontario M5H 1A1.
Mercantile Mergers & Acquisitions's official website is mercantilemergersacquisitions.com
Mercantile Mergers & Acquisitions's annual revenue is $7.1 M.
Mercantile Mergers & Acquisitions's SIC: 62; 6211
Mercantile Mergers & Acquisitions's NAICS: 523; 5231.
Mercantile Mergers & Acquisitions has 29 employees
Mercantile Mergers & Acquisitions is in the industry of Investment banking.