Mendoza & Associates Inc
Founded in 2019
Mendoza & Associates is a financial consulting firm specializing in comprehensive financial planning to help protect the assets of high net-worth individuals. At Mendoza & Associates we recognize that the evaluation of one`s financial situation is a delicate and personal process. Therefore, we concentrate our time and efforts on building an individualized, close relationship with each client. We adhere to the highest standards of ethics and competence, while developing a well designed financial plan which is appropriate for the present, yet flexible enough for future needs. We recognize that our clients lead active and complex lives. They understand that managing their investments is more complicated and time-consuming than ever before and acknowledge that working with specialized investment professionals provides them with a level of confidence and security. Wealth accumulation and estate preservation includes coordinating our planning with tax and legal professionals. We follow a disciplined approach to balance risk and return, and believe that educating clients enables them to make informed decisions. Providing the expertise, service, and products to help our clients build, enjoy, and transfer wealth.
- Mendoza & Associates Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Mendoza & Associates Inc was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Mendoza & Associates Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.