Founded in 2016
MediaFile is an online news publication devoted to the evolution of journalism. MediaFile is D.C.s singular source for media news and criticism, boasting a close look at Washington-based reporting as well as the industry as a whole. MediaFile covers all media, but places particular emphasis on Washington-based news publications, Washington bureaus, and the political coverage that defines the District.
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Since MediaFile Publishing was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- MediaFile Publishing has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
MediaFile Publishing's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average