Founded in 1980
Meadowlands Horticultural Inc. is a premier plant propagator and rooting station dedicated to producing high-quality and reliable plant materials for all customers. MHI works within two distinct divisions: grower programs and finished programs. As a propagator, MHI takes seed, vegetative materials, and tissue cultures from distinguished breeders around the world to cultivate floral plugs and rooted cuttings. The hundreds of plant varieties grown-to-order in our facilities are made available to greenhouses and nurseries exclusively through our brokerage network of Ball, JVK, and Stokes Seeds, or to commercial farmers directly. In addition to our Root & Sell agreement with Oro Ecke Oglevee, we are a rooting station for Florist, the innovator and worldwide market leader of Gerbera breeding. As a finished grower, MHI services independent garden centres and nurseries by providing dependable, easy-to-grow organic edible and garden plants collected under the Tried & True name. We are also proud to be working with local BC communities to beautify and enhance their green spaces.
- Meadowlands Horticultural has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Meadowlands Horticultural was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Meadowlands Horticultural's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Director, Marketing & Director, Independent Garden Centre Programsmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Office Administrator and Seed Plug Specialistsemail@example.com
Office Administrator and Cuttings Specialistkfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Burnaby, British Columbia V5J 4Z2
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Meadowlands Horticultural
- Industry: Plant Nursery
- SIC: 1
- NAICS: 111; 11
See similar companies
By City Burnaby Small Plant Nursery in Burnaby Mid-size Plant Nursery in Burnaby
By State British Columbia Small companies in British Columbia Small Plant Nursery in British Columbia Mid-size Plant Nursery in British Columbia
By Industry Plant Nursery Small Plant Nursery Mid-size Plant Nursery
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1980 SIC: 1 NAICS: 111 NAICS: 11 #Crops #Agriculture
Frequently Asked Questions
Meadowlands Horticultural's headquarters are located at 7385 Meadow Ave Burnaby, British Columbia V5J 4Z2.
Meadowlands Horticultural's official website is meadowlandsinc.com
Meadowlands Horticultural's annual revenue is $6.2 M.
Meadowlands Horticultural's SIC: 1
Meadowlands Horticultural's NAICS: 111; 11.
Meadowlands Horticultural has 28 employees