Founded in 2003
Since 1992, MDX Electronics has been associated with the development of the consumer electronics industry in Latin America. Through our partnerships with major brands and world class manufacturers, we have developed business strategies and systems that have established us as the prominent leader in the development of the consumer electronics in the retail market segment. We excel in providing end-to-end solutions that enhance our customer's profitability. We are the distribution conduits for a multitude of consumer products in addition to being a developer of innovative products for niche solutions. The products are distributed through a large network composed of major Retailers, Wholesalers, Qualified Dealers, Sales Representatives, Telco's, E-Commerce, and our own Telecommunications Stores throughout the country. The organization's value chain is structured by Distribution, Sales, Telemarketing - 1-800 sales and Customer Support, in house E- Commerce - B2B operation, Marketing, Warehousing, Retail, Services and Product Repair. Motorola initiated a program in the area of Brand/Trademark licensing and since 2002 designated MDX as its sole licensee for the Latin America, Brazil, Mexico and the Caribbean territories by transitioning its cordless phones and fix phones business to a brand/trademark license to MDX. In the role of licensee MDX is responsible for product manufacturing and distribution of Motorola cordless and fixed phones. In addition, MDX has a mission to expand the portfolio with innovative electronic products to meet our customers and consumer's needs. MDX commercializes its products directly to global retailers and Telco's, also by assigning distributors and dealers to provide broad territory coverage. Motorola's alliance with MDX will preserve and grow this valuable brand with a resilient product category that ultimately transfers a thriving business opportunity to our channel partners. 2017 MDX Eletronics.
- MDX ELECTRONICS has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since MDX ELECTRONICS was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
MDX ELECTRONICS's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Corporate Controller - LATAMeemail@example.com
MKT and Product Strategydfirstname.lastname@example.org
Latin America Sales & Marketing Directorremail@example.com
Chief Financial Officerifirstname.lastname@example.org
Tecnico Credito Cobranzasyemail@example.com
Director Comercial, Latin America Commercialgfirstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Manager, At Motorola Security (Mdx)email@example.com
Regional Sales Manager, Securityafirstname.lastname@example.org
Supply Chain Coordinatorfemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: MDX ELECTRONICS
- Industry: Exporter
- SIC: 573; 57
- NAICS: 44; 442
See similar companies
By Industry Exporter Small Exporter Mid-size Exporter