McCarthy & Cox
Founded in 1998
McCarthy & Cox Retirement & Estate Planning Specialists website includes information on the range of services we provide, the manner in which we work and helpful guidelines and tips for individuals seeking retirement assistance.
- McCarthy & Cox has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since McCarthy & Cox was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
McCarthy & Cox's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Talent & Operationstfirstname.lastname@example.org
Investment Research Analystbemail@example.com
Client Relationship Manager & Advisor & Assistanttfirstname.lastname@example.org
Certified Financial Plannermemail@example.com
Client Relationship Manager & Advisor & Assistantafirstname.lastname@example.org
Position In Certified Financial Plannerremail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Marysville, OH 43040
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: McCarthy & Cox
- Category: Financial services
- Industry: Financial Planner
See similar companies
By City Marysville Small Financial Planner in Marysville Mid-size Financial Planner in Marysville Financial services in Marysville Small Financial services in Marysville Mid-size Financial services in Marysville
By State OH Small companies in OH Financial services in OH Small Financial services in OH Mid-size Financial services in OH Small Financial Planner in OH Mid-size Financial Planner in OH
By Category Financial services Small Financial services Mid-size Financial services
By Industry Financial Planner Small Financial Planner Mid-size Financial Planner Financial services and Financial Planner
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1998
Frequently Asked Questions
McCarthy & Cox's headquarters are located at 127 W 5th St Marysville, OH 43040.
McCarthy & Cox's official website is mccarthyandcox.com
McCarthy & Cox's annual revenue is $4.6 M.
McCarthy & Cox has 21 employees
McCarthy & Cox is in the industry of Financial services.