Founded in 1993
McArthur Homes has been building quality homes for over two decades and is dedicated to building you the best new home in Utah County.
- McArthur Homes has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since McArthur Homes was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
McArthur Homes's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Sales & Marketingjemail@example.com
Vice President, Operations & Ownersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Online Sales Counselor and Internet Marketingpemail@example.com
Community Sales Managerjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Constructionjemail@example.com
Office and Escrow Managerbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Sales Operationsgemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Construction Small Construction Mid-size Construction
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1993 NAICS: 531 NAICS: 5313 #Construction General #Construction