Founded in 1985
Matrix is a communications technology company serving businesses by providing telephone systems, structured cabling and voice & data networking services. By keeping pace with technical advances and an ever changing business climate we have enhanced our capabilities by providing a full line of VoIP communications platforms along with updated structured wiring practices and equipment. We are an organization that takes pride in the work we do. All of our installs are completed in a craftsman like professional manor paying attention to detail. We approach every opportunity and customer relationship with goals of: Assuring confidence throughout the purchase, implementation & installation process Exploring and advising ways to increase efficiency Provide technology that increases productivity Maximize each customers return on investment Our sales & service primarily spans upstate New York. Our customers range from small business to large multi site enterprises. We have many successful installs to our credit covering health care, education, hospitality, manufacturing and general business. We stand committed to exceeding the highest level of installation & service expected by our customers. We look forward to the opportunity to provide our services for you.
- Matrix Communications has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Matrix Communications was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Matrix Communications's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President of Western Yorkafirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Matrix Communications
- Category: Telecommunications
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 2 Founded in 1985