Founded in 1995
1. Trust - Marvelous Travel develops a working relationship with you not "virtual reality" in cyberspace. We have been travel consultants since 1994. You can meet us in our office, call us seven days a week and trust that we will work in your best interests. 2. Value - We can save you time and money. Our personalized service will save you from the frustration of having to evaluate the overwhelming number of offers you can find online. 3. Convenience - We can handle every aspect of your vacation, offering you options, ideas, and suggestions to make your vacation the best possible experience. 4. Support - Marvelous Travel works for you not the supplier. We use our experience and travel industry relationships to help you take advantage of the system. 5. Objectivity - We book your travel based on your needs and wishes, not ours. 6. Expertise - We have been there. You can use our knowledge and experience to your benefit. 7. Choice - We will offer you packages and competitive pricing from a variety of travel suppliers giving you the upper hand in evaluating what is best for you. 8. Service - Our "personal touch" works to book your vacation in ways that a website cannot. 9. Insurance - As travel consultants, we will help you insure your investment. 10. Peace of mind - Marvelous Travel makes "M/Ms" possible - Marvelous Memories!
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Marvelous Travel has a very small market share in their industry
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Marvelous Travel was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Marvelous Travel's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Get money for what's next
Sell Marvelous Travel to Kona Equity.