Martin's Country Markets
MY NEWSLETTER Receive email updates RECIPES Most delicious meals SHOPPING LIST Build a shopping list Departments Produce Meat Seafood Dairy Deli & Cheese Pantry Frozen Health & Beauty Household Bread & Pastry Organic & All-Natural
- Martin's Country Markets has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
Martin's Country Markets's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Restaurants Small Restaurants Mid-size Restaurants