Founded in 2005
Manito Ahbee Festival Inc. is the corporate entity responsible for the year round operations leading up to the production of our annual Festival. The International Competition Powwow is proud to be recognized as one of the largest pow-wows in the world. The Aboriginal Peoples Choice Music Awards is one of only three live televised music awards shows in Canada. The impact of the Festival reaches well beyond entertainment; it has communicated a very significant message about the importance of celebrating Aboriginal culture. It arouses a far deeper understanding and powerful affirmation of Aboriginal cultural rebirth and renewal. It showcases the talents, gifts and abilities of Aboriginal artists. It is truly a celebration of Aboriginal music, arts, culture and heritage not seen before by the broader public through the festival events. We at Manito Ahbee take pride in the opportunity to showcase the best of who we are with the rest of the world. The scale of what we do and the number of events we produce is significant. None of this would be possible without our family of sponsors, funders and supporters. We are honoured and grateful for the level of support we receive. This is a testament to the worthy vision and aims of Manito Ahbee and our partners. The Festival is pleased to be supported by government (including First Nation and non-First Nation governments), organizations, foundations, corporations, and individuals. Manito Ahbee Festival Inc. is not a political organization. All of our sponsors share our vision to educate, entertain and enlighten. Consistent with the teachings of our Elders, we believe that inclusion is the most appropriate way to effect change. We hope to develop an increased appreciation and understanding of our culture and heritage through participation. We invite everyone to the circle.
- Manito Ahbee has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Manito Ahbee was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Manito Ahbee's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Indigenous Marketplace Trade Show Coordinatorcfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager - Indigenous Music Awardsjemail@example.com
Manager, Partnerships & Fund Developmenttfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Manito Ahbee
- Industry: Festival
See similar companies
By City Winnipeg Small Festival in Winnipeg Mid-size Festival in Winnipeg
By State Manitoba Small companies in Manitoba Small Festival in Manitoba Mid-size Festival in Manitoba
By Industry Festival Small Festival Mid-size Festival
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2005 #Cultural General #Cultural
Frequently Asked Questions
Manito Ahbee's headquarters are located at 472 Madison St Winnipeg, Manitoba R3J 1J1.
Manito Ahbee's official website is manitoahbee.com
Manito Ahbee's annual revenue is $7.7 M.
Manito Ahbee has 38 employees