Manhattan Pressurized Walls
Founded in 2004
Manhattan Pressurized Walls (MPW) can affordably create an additional private space for a nursery, roommate share, spare bedroom, library or home office without the expensive and time consuming hassle of applying for a change in the certificate of occupancy for co-op or condominium owners.
- Manhattan Pressurized Walls has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Manhattan Pressurized Walls was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Manhattan Pressurized Walls's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Construction Small Construction Mid-size Construction