Manhattan Pressurized Walls
Founded in 2004
Manhattan Pressurized Walls (MPW) can affordably create an additional private space for a nursery, roommate share, spare bedroom, library or home office without the expensive and time consuming hassle of applying for a change in the certificate of occupancy for co-op or condominium owners. MPW can make it happen. \r\n\r\nOur company was founded on the principle of providing our clients with a leased temporary partition that appears to be as realistic as possible and at the same time easing financial restraints on living in the NYC area and beyond. We are unlike our competitors that claim to build walls that appear like an existing real wall, when in fact, their walls actually appear very artificial or inexpensively pre-fabricated hence the commonly known paneled wall.
- Manhattan Pressurized Walls has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Manhattan Pressurized Walls was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Manhattan Pressurized Walls's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
No Title Availablesfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Manhattan Pressurized Walls
- Category: Construction
- Industry: Dry Wall Contractor
See similar companies
By City Chester Small Dry Wall Contractor in Chester Mid-size Dry Wall Contractor in Chester Construction in Chester Small Construction in Chester Mid-size Construction in Chester
By State NY Small companies in NY Construction in NY Small Construction in NY Mid-size Construction in NY Small Dry Wall Contractor in NY Mid-size Dry Wall Contractor in NY
By Category Construction Small Construction Mid-size Construction
By Industry Dry Wall Contractor Small Dry Wall Contractor Mid-size Dry Wall Contractor Construction and Dry Wall Contractor
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 2004 #Commercial & Residential Construction #Construction
Frequently Asked Questions
Manhattan Pressurized Walls's headquarters are located at 29 Booth Rd. 1St Fl. Chester, NY 10918.
Manhattan Pressurized Walls's official website is mpwnyc.com
Manhattan Pressurized Walls's annual revenue is $4.5 M.
Manhattan Pressurized Walls has 19 employees
Manhattan Pressurized Walls is in the industry of Construction.