UFABET UFABET .
- Makery Space has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Makery Space was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Makery Space's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Spokane Valley, WA 99037
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Makery Space
- Industry: Wedding bakery
See similar companies
Frequently Asked Questions
Makery Space's headquarters are located at 1820 S Early Dawn Dr. Spokane Valley, WA 99037.
Makery Space's official website is makeryspace.com
Makery Space's annual revenue is $4.7 M.
Makery Space has 24 employees