Founded in 2012
Check out http://luxpilatesstudio.com! Lux Pilates: Illuminate your potential, certified equipment based pilates exercise instruction through privates, duets, and trio classes on reformers, cadillac, and pilates chair. also offering ortho-bionomy and massage. in central seattle near downtown and capitol hill
- Lux Collective has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Lux Collective was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Lux Collective's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Senior VP, Commercialsemail@example.com
Group Manager, Retailsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Operating Officer (APAC, Asia Pacific)email@example.com
Vice President, Design & Constructioncfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Food Safety& Compliancedemail@example.com
Vice President, Public Relationsgfirstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Administrative Coordinatorpemail@example.com
Assistant Reservations Managervfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Lux Collective
- Industry: Pilates Studio
- SIC: 7011; 701
- NAICS: 721; 72
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 2012 SIC: 7011 SIC: 701 NAICS: 721 NAICS: 72 #Lodging & Resorts #Hospitality