Lumberworld Operations in Victoria, British Columbia
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Victoria, British Columbia
We cater to everyone from professional tradespersons, to the Do-It-Yourself'er! We feature a full line paint department, a complete hardware, plumbing, electrical area as well as a general hardware selection. Our Cabinet Department handles two fu...
- Lumberworld Operations has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Lumberworld Operations was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Lumberworld Operations to Riverside Micro-cap to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 5424 similar Building materials companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now