Lost Season Supply
Founded in 2015
A lifestyle shop inspired by Central Oregon & our travels. Offering you curated, bohemian wares in clothing, jewelry, accessories & memorable gift finds!
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Since Lost Season Supply was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Lost Season Supply has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
Lost Season Supply's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Kona Equity can help connect Lost Season Supply to FFL Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 5470 similar Clothing Store companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.