Looney Labs in College Park, MD
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
College Park, MD
What are Looney Pyramids? Looney Pyramids are multi-purpose game pieces used for playing numerous different abstract strategy tabletop games. These colorful plastic pyramids were created in 1987 and are conceptually similar to a deck of playing cards. If you have a set of these pyramids in your bag, you'll always have a game to play! The pyramids come in 3 sizes, referred to simply as Small, Medium, and Large pieces, and are available in a plethora of colors. How Do You Play With Looney Pyramids? Games for the pyramids are many and varied.
- Looney Labs has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Looney Labs was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Looney Labs to LNC Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Toys & Games; Manufacturing