Founded in 1999
Where local people meet local business. Search over 19 million people and 1.1 million businesses in Canada.
- Local Search has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Local Search was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Local Search's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Strategy & Corporate Developmentmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing and Advertising Consultantcemail@example.com
Senior Sales Representativekfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Marketingsemail@example.com
Director, Client Operationsjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director and Montrealyemail@example.com
Consultant Sénior En Stratégie Numériquesfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Online Marketingpemail@example.com
Digital Marketing Specialistsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Master Electrician and Project Managerlemail@example.com
Manager, Onboarding & Performancerfirstname.lastname@example.org
Team Lead Training Specialistaemail@example.com
Manager, Client Servicescfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Client Success & Business Advisorremail@example.com
Manager, Adwords Accounts & Specialistlfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
North York, Ontario M3B 3K4
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Local Search
- Category: Computer software
- Industry: Labor union
- SIC: 7375; 737
- NAICS: 51711; 517110
See similar companies
By City North York Small Labor union in North York Mid-size Labor union in North York Computer software in North York Small Computer software in North York Mid-size Computer software in North York
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Computer software in Ontario Small Computer software in Ontario Mid-size Computer software in Ontario Small Labor union in Ontario Mid-size Labor union in Ontario
By Category Computer software Small Computer software Mid-size Computer software
By Industry Labor union Small Labor union Mid-size Labor union Computer software and Labor union
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1999 SIC: 7375 SIC: 737 NAICS: 51711 NAICS: 517110 #Search Engines & Internet Portals #Media & Internet
Frequently Asked Questions
Local Search's headquarters are located at 1500 Don Mills Rd, Ste 600 North York, Ontario M3B 3K4.
Local Search's official website is 411.ca
Local Search's annual revenue is $30.9 M.
Local Search's SIC: 7375; 737
Local Search's NAICS: 51711; 517110.
Local Search has 111 employees
Local Search is in the industry of Computer software.