Founded in 2002
Loaded Boards is a leading manufacturer of high performance bamboo longboards, longboard wheels, longboard skateboards and snowboards. Makers of Tarab, Icarus, Overland, Dervish Sama, Tan Tien, Fattail, Vanguard, Bhangra, Poke, Chubby Unicorn, Motherbo...
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Loaded has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Loaded was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Loaded's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
Kona Equity can help connect Loaded to Riverside Micro-cap and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.