Founded in 2003
LinkedIn is an American business and employment-oriented online service that operates via websites and mobile apps.
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- LinkedIn has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since LinkedIn was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
LinkedIn's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor