Founded in 2013
LiftIgniter is a machine learning platform that personalizes content and product recommendations in real-time to optimize conversions and provide a better customer experience for your website.
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since LiftIgniter was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- LiftIgniter has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
LiftIgniter's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Founder & Chief Executive Officeriemail@example.com
Senior Frontend Developerdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Account Executivenemail@example.com
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 73; 737
- NAICS: 541511; 541
See similar companies
Frequently Asked Questions
LiftIgniter's headquarters are located at 881 Sneath Ln., Ste. #210 UNIT A San Bruno, CA 94066.
LiftIgniter's official website is liftigniter.com
LiftIgniter's annual revenue is $5.8 M.
LiftIgniter's SIC: 73; 737
LiftIgniter's NAICS: 541511; 541.
LiftIgniter has 27 employees
LiftIgniter is in the industry of Computer software.