Liberty Traditional School
Founded in 2005
The Humboldt Unified School District is committed to provide educational opportunities for gifted students to help them develop their extraordinary abilities and recognize that gifted students in the district have unique values, needs, and talents. The program for gifted students is designed to aid in the optimum development of their intellectual, emotional, and social abilities and to honor the diversity among the identified gifted students through the provision of varied placement options and differentiated and more challenging curriculum.
- Liberty Traditional School has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Liberty Traditional School was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Liberty Traditional School's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Industry School Small School Mid-size School
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 2005 SIC: 23 #Textiles & Apparel #Consumer Goods #Manufacturing