Lex Brodie's Tire
Founded in 1961
Tires, Brake Repair, Alignments, Auto Service & Repair, We have you covered! Highly reviewed and voted Top Shop in the USA, why go anywhere else?!
- Lex Brodie's Tire has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Lex Brodie's Tire was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Lex Brodie's Tire's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 7
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
ShoreView Industries, LLC
Kona Equity can help connect Lex Brodie's Tire to ShoreView Industries, LLC and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.
Kona Equity has 47756 similar Automotive companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.