Founded in 1968
Led Zeppelin, II, III, IV, Houses of the Holy and Physical Graffiti | Led Zeppelin - Official Website
- Led Zeppelin has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Led Zeppelin was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Led Zeppelin will likely have a high level of competition for a deal
Led Zeppelin's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
G Score - 8
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- G8 LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Led Zeppelin
- SIC: 7929; 792
- NAICS: 713; 71
See similar companies
Frequently Asked Questions
Led Zeppelin's headquarters are located at P.O. Box 180 Londonderry, NH 03053.
Led Zeppelin's official website is ledzeppelin.com
Led Zeppelin's annual revenue is $20.8 M.
Led Zeppelin's SIC: 7929; 792
Led Zeppelin's NAICS: 713; 71.
Led Zeppelin has 57 employees