Founded in 1994
Dedicated to integrity, we offer legal services in Waukesha County and surrounding areas, including help with divorce, estate planning, real estate law, and more. Call today.
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Law Offices has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
Law Offices's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 1
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Get money for what's next
Sell Law Offices to Kona Equity.