Laserlab, Inc. -- CNC machining, laser photoplotting, CAD/CAM service bureau in San Diego, California.
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Laserlab Inc has a very small market share in their industry
- Since Laserlab Inc was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Laserlab Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Executive Officergemail@example.com
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Laserlab Inc
- Industry: Electronics Manufacturer
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 4
Frequently Asked Questions
Laserlab Inc's headquarters are located at 6790 Top Gun St. Ste. 9 San Diego, CA 92121.
Laserlab Inc's official website is laserlab.com
Laserlab Inc's annual revenue is $1.9 M.
Laserlab Inc has 8 employees