Lanvin SA in Paris, IL
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Jeanne Lanvin SA designs and manufactures apparels. The Company offers a range of dresses, skirts, trousers, swim wear, jackets, pants, shirts, and accessories such as perfumes, shoes, bags, jewelry, and belts for men, women, and children. Jeanne Lanvin conducts business worldwide.
- Lanvin SA has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Since Lanvin SA was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
The Riverside Company
Kona Equity can help connect Lanvin SA to The Riverside Company to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 3096 similar Apparel & fashion companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Jewelry & Watch Retail; Retail
Apparel & fashion