Founded in 1990
LANtek is a Network Solutions & Service provider and a Cisco Select Partner providing network infrastructure and security services and Cisco IP Phones. Our Certified Microsoft Network Infrastructure expertise assists in providing network services and IT Managed Services. LANtek specializes in Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions (CPR), Remote Backup, & Data Capture (in manufacturing & Healthcare markets). We assist customers with compliance and protecting their data/content with solutions such as email encryption, email archiving and Endpoint and Content Security. LANtek is a premier NASA Dragon Voice Recognition specialist providing integration into the Healthcares EMR and EHR solutions.
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- LANtek has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since LANtek was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
LANtek's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Operating Officer & Co Owner
G Score - 1
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
Get money for what's next
Sell LANtek to Kona Equity.