Lake Wine & Spirits
Founded in 1947
Founded in 1947, Lake Wine and Spirits is Southburys oldest and favorite liquor store. We offer a compelling selection of wine, beer, spirits, and craft beer.
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Lake Wine & Spirits has a very small market share in their industry
- Since Lake Wine & Spirits was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Lake Wine & Spirits's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
Kona Equity can help connect Lake Wine & Spirits to LNC Partners and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.