Founded in 1993
L.A. Computer Company is your dedicated one-stop-Apple-shop for all your Apple sales and service needs. Conveniently located in Orange County, our knowledgeable sales team will provide the right solution for your specific needs whether you're looking...
- L.A. Computer has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since L.A. Computer was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
L.A. Computer's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Lynx Equity Limited
Kona Equity can help connect L.A. Computer to Lynx Equity Limited to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 2179 similar Computer Store companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.