Kizer and Associates
Federal and state insurance and securities rules and regulations prohibit registered representative(s) and/or investment adviser representative(s) from soliciting, offering and selling any insurance or securities products or providing investment advice...
- Kizer and Associates has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Kizer and Associates's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.