Kia Forums is a forum dedicated to Kia owners where they can have discussions on specific Kia models, get the latest news, and post images of their vehicle.
- Kia Forum has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Kia Forum's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Kia Forum
- SIC: 371; 37
- NAICS: 33; 336
See similar companies
By City Toronto
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario
Firmographic data G Score of 6 SIC: 371 SIC: 37 NAICS: 33 NAICS: 336 #Motor Vehicles #Manufacturing
Frequently Asked Questions
Kia Forum's headquarters are located at 111 Peter, Ste 901 Toronto, Ontario M5V 2H1.
Kia Forum's official website is kia-forums.com
Kia Forum's annual revenue is $12.7 M.
Kia Forum's SIC: 371; 37
Kia Forum's NAICS: 33; 336.
Kia Forum has 58 employees