KETV in Omaha, NE
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
KETV, virtual channel 7, is an ABC-affiliated television station licensed to Omaha, Nebraska, United States and also serving Council Bluffs, Iowa.
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- KETV has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Since KETV was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Churn rate percentage
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect KETV to Succesion CP to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 3681 similar Broadcast media companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Television Stations; Broadcasting; Media & Internet