Karbon in Concord, Ontario
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Since Schure Sports Inc. launched the Karbon line in 1997, it has been a leading name in professional-grade winter sports apparel.
- Karbon has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Since Karbon was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
C3 Capital LLC
Kona Equity can help connect Karbon to C3 Capital LLC to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 2718 similar Apparel fashion companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now