Kanata Optometry Centre
Founded in 1990
Kanata Optometry Centre offers a complete New Contact Lens Wearers Program to get you into contact lenses safely and quickly. Our Program Includes: Customized corneal curvature measurements Trial pair(s) of eye doctor recommended contact lenses in your prescription Starter kit of contact lens disinfecting and cleaning solution including case Bottle of contact lens comfort drops One-on-one consultation with our contact lens technician: handling and of contact lenses insertion and removal techniques helpful hints for successful wear Contact lens care and handling written instructions 1 to 2 week follow-up examination with eye doctor Our new wearers program has helped many patients enjoy the freedom of contact lenses. It's never too late to try and enjoy the benefits contact lenses have to offer. Let us know when you want to get started.
- Kanata Optometry Centre has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Kanata Optometry Centre was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Kanata Optometry Centre's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Kanata Optometry Centre
- Industry: Optometrist
- SIC: 80
See similar companies
By Industry Optometrist Small Optometrist Mid-size Optometrist
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1990 SIC: 80 #Hospitals & Clinics #Healthcare