Founded in 1995
Kala Geosciences Ltd. is a professional earth sciences consulting firm providing technical support in the responsible development, protection, and management of surface and groundwater resources. Kala specializes in applied hydrogeology and environmental services within the British Columbia Interior. From groundwater potential evaluations and aquifer delineation through production well drilling programs and evaluations, Kala provides comprehensive groundwater resource development services. In addition to groundwater services, Kala specializes in onsite wastewater disposal investigations, water quality evaluations, and environmental site assessments. Kala has operated within the British Columbia Interior for over 30 years. Primary consulting efforts include groundwater supply investigations, environmental impact studies, soils investigations, dewatering and seepage studies, contaminated groundwater remediation, solid waste landfill operations and closure assessments, hydrogeologic modeling, wastewater to ground investigations, and water quality issues.
- Kala Geosciences has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Kala Geosciences was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Kala Geosciences's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Junior Environmental Geoscientisttfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Projects & Hydrogeologistkemail@example.com
Financial Administrator & HR Coordinatormfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Kamloops, British Columbia V2C 6N6
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Kala Geosciences
- Category: Government administration
- Industry: Consultant
See similar companies
By City Kamloops Small Consultant in Kamloops Mid-size Consultant in Kamloops Government administration in Kamloops Small Government administration in Kamloops Mid-size Government administration in Kamloops
By State British Columbia Small companies in British Columbia Government administration in British Columbia Small Government administration in British Columbia Mid-size Government administration in British Columbia Small Consultant in British Columbia Mid-size Consultant in British Columbia
By Category Government administration Small Government administration Mid-size Government administration
By Industry Consultant Small Consultant Mid-size Consultant Government administration and Consultant
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1995
Frequently Asked Questions
Kala Geosciences's headquarters are located at 1314 McGill Rd Kamloops, British Columbia V2C 6N6.
Kala Geosciences's official website is kalageo.com
Kala Geosciences's annual revenue is $6.1 M.
Kala Geosciences has 27 employees
Kala Geosciences is in the industry of Government administration.