K2 Stone Sales
Founded in 2003
K2 Stone provides the highest quality natural Stone, Slate Masonry & Landscaping to Calgary, Edmonton, Kelowna, Burnaby, Victoria, Nanaimo, Vancouver & USA.
- K2 Stone Sales has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since K2 Stone Sales was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
K2 Stone Sales's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Designer and Architect Specialistmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Specialistcemail@example.com
Sales Manager (US)firstname.lastname@example.org
Bridge Saw Lead Operatorfemail@example.com
Account Manager, Outsiderfirstname.lastname@example.org
Company Safety Officer & Administrator & Coordinatorkemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 3272; 327
- NAICS: 327; 32