J.P. ENTERPRISES LOGISTICS
Founded in 1991
JP Logistics offers complete logistics services including supply chain management, warehousing, transportation, pick and pack fulfillment, China sourcing and supply as well as online warehouse and inventory management, edi solutions.
- J.P. ENTERPRISES LOGISTICS has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since J.P. ENTERPRISES LOGISTICS was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
J.P. ENTERPRISES LOGISTICS's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
No Title Availableyemail@example.com
Global Vice President, Logisticsjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Assistant To The Presidentsemail@example.com
Vice President, Salesjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, International Operationskemail@example.com
Manager, Corporate Accountingyfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Operations (Dallas)email@example.com
Manager, Customer Service & Operationscfirstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Assistant To the Presidentlemail@example.com
Manager, Continuous Improvementmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Warehouse Operationsiemail@example.com
Business Development Managertfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Mississauga, Ontario L4Y 1M5
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: J.P. ENTERPRISES LOGISTICS
- Industry: Moving And Storage Service
- SIC: 4731; 473
- NAICS: 48; 4885
See similar companies
By City Mississauga Small Moving And Storage Service in Mississauga Mid-size Moving And Storage Service in Mississauga
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Small Moving And Storage Service in Ontario Mid-size Moving And Storage Service in Ontario
By Industry Moving And Storage Service Small Moving And Storage Service Mid-size Moving And Storage Service
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1991 SIC: 4731 SIC: 473 NAICS: 48 NAICS: 4885 #Freight & Logistics Services #Transportation
Frequently Asked Questions
J.P. ENTERPRISES LOGISTICS's headquarters are located at 1290 Blundell Rd Mississauga, Ontario L4Y 1M5.
J.P. ENTERPRISES LOGISTICS's official website is jpent.com
J.P. ENTERPRISES LOGISTICS's annual revenue is $18.2 M.
J.P. ENTERPRISES LOGISTICS's SIC: 4731; 473
J.P. ENTERPRISES LOGISTICS's NAICS: 48; 4885.
J.P. ENTERPRISES LOGISTICS has 69 employees