Founded in 2017
John Cooke is the combined spirit of every individual who is involved in the fight against fraud. The reason that he has never appeared in public is because he is, in reality, all of us. In 1994, when the first John Cooke Fraud Report was published, the question on everyone's lips was "Who is John Cooke?" Many tried to find out, going so far as to query the office building landlord, do surveillance on our building to see who was entering/exiting, and pull every sort of data search imaginable. In issue number two, we spilled the beans -- but to this very day, we often hear stories from investigators who claim to have met John, played golf with him, employed him, taught him everything he knows, or had dinner with him just last week. We'll not bore you with the details of how we chose the John Cooke name, however if you really want to know ... go ahead and ask. We'll answer your questions. John Cooke, being a spirit, has no secrets. Who are the rest of us? Those who work for "John?"
- John Cooke has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since John Cooke was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
John Cooke's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Art Director, Position In & Graphicslfirstname.lastname@example.org
Position In WEB SITE DEVELOPMENT and DESIGNsemail@example.com
Web Site Assistantdfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Insurance Small Insurance Mid-size Insurance
Firmographic data G Score of 5 Founded in 2017