Founded in 2004
Back in 2004, two brothers realized they werent getting the designs or turnaround times they wanted for their fraternitys t-shirts and set out to do better. What started as a small family business on fraternity row has since become a creative-focused, quality-driven, national apparel brand with both Campus and Business divisions. At JNJ, we give our customers something they cant get anywhere else: fresh, original designs, all hand-drawn by our amazing team of professional artists, with relationship-driven personal service that goes above and beyond.
- JNJ Apparel has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since JNJ Apparel was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
JNJ Apparel's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Financial Officergfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Printing Small Printing Mid-size Printing