J&L PLASTIC MOLDING LLC
Founded in 1972
Are you an engineer needing parts? J&L Plastic Molding is a plastic injection molding company helping Medical Device companies and other industries.
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- J&L PLASTIC MOLDING LLC has a very small market share in their industry
- Since J&L PLASTIC MOLDING LLC was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
J&L PLASTIC MOLDING LLC's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G8 LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 30; 308
- NAICS: 325211; 3252
See similar companies
By Category Chemicals Small Chemicals Mid-size Chemicals