Jet Nation LLC
Founded in 2005
JetNation.com is a fan run website devoted to all things Jets. We are your home for New York Jets news. We launched in 2005 with a simple goal; to create a home for Jet fans that was fun. We try to provide a relaxed atmosphere for die-hard football fans. Since we are not affiliated with SNY or the New York Jets, the opinions you get are never censored. NY Jets fans are a passionate bunch and JetNation is home for the fans of all ages. If you believe this Jets team is different or if you believe these are the same old Jets, this is your site.
- Jet Nation LLC has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Jet Nation LLC was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Jet Nation LLC will likely have a high level of competition for a deal
Jet Nation LLC's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
G Score - 8
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- G8 LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Page views per visitor