Founded in 1987
Jerico is a domestic manufacturer of premium blank apparel servicing the imprintable and retail markets. Established in 1987, Jerico has all aspects of production including the knitting, dyeing and cutting and sewing consolidated in Toronto, Canada.\r\n\r\nIn addition to a sweatshop free production model, Jerico has an extensive eco-friendly collection with the largest selection of bamboo apparel in the industry.
- Jerico has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Jerico was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Jerico's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average