Founded in 2002
SIP Trunking services for businesses and carriers. Unlimited use trunks for a low monthly cost. FREE TRIAL NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!
- IP Communications has a strong market share in their industry
- Since IP Communications was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
IP Communications's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Chief Technology Officercemail@example.com
Vice President, Channel & Development Partnercfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive Officerjemail@example.com
Chief Executive Officerpfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: IP Communications
- Industry: Telecommunications contractor
- SIC: 48; 481
- NAICS: 51; 517
See similar companies
Frequently Asked Questions
IP Communications's headquarters are located at 1925 Vaughn Rd NW Ste 215 Kennesaw, GA 30144.
IP Communications's official website is ipcomms.net
IP Communications's annual revenue is $2.2 M.
IP Communications's SIC: 48; 481
IP Communications's NAICS: 51; 517.
IP Communications has 11 employees