Founded in 2001
InterGlobal Products was established in 2000 to provide international marketing and distribution services throughout the world. With its headquarters in the world-renowned citrus growing region of Florida, we began with a focus on fresh fruit and fruit juices. Today our business includes a wide range of agricultural commodities ranging from citrus neutral spirits to edible seeds. Our professionals bring over 40 years of experience in diverse agricultural marketing focused on international trade. Our team members are multi-lingual and have lived in many of the regions where we derive our products, and bring intimate knowledge of the cultures, customs and conditions of the countries where we operate. While we remain committed to attending our customer's needs today, InterGlobal Products continually seeks out new trends and opportunities in the agricultural sector with an eye towards growth and further diversification in the future.
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- InterGlobal Products has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Since InterGlobal Products was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
InterGlobal Products's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
The Riverside Company
Kona Equity can help connect InterGlobal Products to The Riverside Company and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.
Kona Equity has 25853 similar Management consulting companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.