Insurance Center of Monroe
Founded in 2004
Insurance Center of Monroe offers both commercial and personal insurance for your home, auto, mobile home, or boat and more.
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Since Insurance Center of Monroe was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Insurance Center of Monroe has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
Insurance Center of Monroe's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.